Initial Education are currently looking to recruit a pool of enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants for supply work in September at a range of fantastic schools in Bromsgrove.
Some responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete task
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Helping with outings and sports events
Skills and experience you will need:
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and a sense of humour
The successful candidate will hold a L2 or L3 qualification, or have a minimum 6 months experience of working with children. A good standard of numeracy and literacy will also be advantageous.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 341518.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.