We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant in Ross on Wye to support either individual pupils or small groups within a class. We are looking for someone who is patient and understanding with the ability to develop relationships with both teachers and pupils.
- Support and encourage students to learn independently
- Supporting the Teacher by managing challenging behaviour within the classroom
- Setting up creative displays
- Preparing classroom for lessons
- Monitor and record students progress
- Relevant qualification/experience
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to stay calm and patient in challenging situations
- Committed to the well-being of children
To apply, please send us your CV or give us a call to get registered!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.