Initial Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants looking for your next role in Stroud and surrounding areas
Initial Education are currently looking for compassionate Teaching Assistants who are passionate about working with children who have additional needs. We are working with mainstream and specialist settings in the area, where the children have a number of different emotional and behavioural needs and on the odd occasion some children have very complex needs.
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong behaviour management skills and excellent communication skills
- Dedication and a passion for working with children in order to help them work to their full potential
You will be expected to support the teacher with daily classroom activities and where necessary work with children on an individual basis or small intervention groups.
For the registration process to be straight forward, you will need
- A Enhanced DBS Certificate (or be prepared to apply for a new one),
- Overseas Police Check (if applicable) and 2years employment reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.