SEN Teacher required in Forest of Dean
Initial Education are currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher to work Specialist Provision School in The Forest of Dean.
We are looking for experienced SEN or Mainstream qualified Teachers who are wanting to work in a specialist setting. The school caters for children with a wide range of needs which include (but not limited to) Autism, PMLD, Challenging Behaviour and physical disabilities. These children also have emotional and behaviour needs, so the successful SEN Teacher must be able to support the children with these complex needs.
The School are currently looking SEN Teacher to cover a maternity contract in a class with pupils who have profound and multiple learning difficulties, medical needs & complex physical needs. The class have an excellent TA to support the class teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience of working with primary and secondary aged pupils with a range of complex needs
- Excellent communication and strong behaviour management skills
- An abundance of passion and will be someone who wants to help the pupils thrive to the best of their ability
To register and join the team of Teachers Teaching Assistants, you will need:
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure (on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one#
- Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- Professional references
- CV which covers the last 10 years of employment history and any employment breaks must be explained.
To apply for the SEN Teacher vacancy please email email@example.com or call 01452 341518.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.