Initial Education are currently looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants to work in Schools in the Gloucester area for a range of fantastic schools. You will be required to work on a 1 to 1 basis with children with learning difficulties or challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following attributes:
- You should be an enthusiastic teaching assistant with a passion for working with SEN children
- Have the ability to ensure they are able to access the curriculum alongside their peers.
- You will liaise with the class teacher and SENCO to put a plan in place, that works best for the pupil.
Skills and experience required:
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Two professional referees
- A minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- It would advantageous if you hold a L2 or L3 qualification
In return we can offer competitive rates of pay a dedicated consultant at the end of the phone and opportunities for long term or permanent work.
If you are looking for a new challenge, would like more information on how we can help, or would like to register, please contact Becky at Initial Education with an updated CV or call for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.