** KICKSTART VACANCY **
RECRUITMENT TIMESHEET ADMINISTRATOR
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment and Payroll team to provide an efficient recruitment administration service to the business.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in Recruitment or Human Resources.
You will be providing a customer-focused service to applicants, managers, consultants and resourcers, responding promptly to queries received through the email inbox and in person, both internally and externally..
There will be a requirement to ensure that our consultants have the correct information on their daysheets of workers you will then be sending out timesheets at the end of the week for clients to approve and return early the following week.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- A good basic education including English and Maths as a minimum or equivalent experience.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively within a team.
- Respectful of confidentiality in line with company policies and GDPR.
- Experience of working in an administrative support role.
- Experience of, or a familiarity with, the full recruitment and selection process.
25 hours per week minimum. Ideally over 3 days Friday, Monday & Tuesday, but this can be discussed more at interview stage, we are open to flexible working as much as is practicable
Rate of Pay – National Minimum / National Living Wage for the age of the applicant.
For further details please contact Gloucester Job Centre and tell them this is a KICKSTART vacancy advertised for Initial Recruitment Services Ltd.
You must sign in to apply for this position.