**KICKSTART VACANCY **
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment and Payroll team to provide an efficient recruitment administration service to the business.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in Recruitment or Human Resources.
You will be providing a customer-focused service to applicants, managers, consultants and resourcers, responding promptly to queries received through the email inbox and in person, both internally and externally..
There will be a requirement to arrange interviews, liaising with candidates, consultants and mangers preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation.
You will be notifying unsuccessful candidates by e-mail or phone at the conclusion of each campaign, dealing with requests for interview feedback and providing administrative support to ensure the successful conclusion of recruitment campaigns.
You will be notifying successful candidates by email or phone of their start date, work location, shifts patterns and details as well as anything they need to take with them on their first shift as well as gathering the information from them that we need to set them up on our internal payroll system to get them paid on a weekly basis.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- A good basic education including English and Maths as a minimum or equivalent experience.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively within a team.
- Respectful of confidentiality in line with company policies and GDPR.
- Experience of working in an administrative support role.
- Experience of, or a familiarity with, the full recruitment and selection process.
25 hours per week minimum. Ideally over 5 days Monday – Friday, but this can be discussed more at interview stage, we are open to flexible working as much as is practicable.
Rate of Pay – National Minimum / National Living Wage for the age of the applicant.
For further details please contact Gloucester Job Centre and tell them this is a KICKSTART vacancy advertised for Initial Recruitment Services Ltd.
You must sign in to apply for this position.