Initial Education are looking to expand our team of dedicated supply teachers to cover the demand for day to day, short term and long term assignments across schools in the Forest of Dean.
We are keen to hear from qualified Primary Teachers who are looking for a change. We can offer you the flexibility and control over your working week depending on your situation.
We seek to support schools throughout Gloucestershire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. If you are a qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teacher we look forward to hearing from you.
We look for supply teachers who:
- Are passionate about engaging students, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Have good curriculum knowledge
- Have excellent behaviour management
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a QTS
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.