PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Initial Education are looking for qualified primary school teachers to join a selection of fantastic primary schools in Bromsgrove.
We are looking for engaging and motivated KS1 and KS2 teachers who are looking to further their experience with supply work in the Worcestershire area. The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Have a hard working ‘can do’ attitude
- Be a team player
- Want to inspire and motivate individuals and make a real difference to their lives
- Maintain high expectations for themselves and students
- Exceptional organisational skills
Skills and experience required:
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE or Bachelor of Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of two referees as a class teacher or in teaching placements
- Must hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 341518. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.