Initial Education are looking for newly qualified or early careers teachers to join a selection of fantastic primary schools in Worcestershire for temporary, supply and longer term roles.
We are looking for engaging and motivated teachers who are looking to further their experience in schools in the Worcestershire area. Individuals will be requred to provide reliable and fast acting day to day, short term or long term cover.
In addition to longer term and temporary cover roles, supply teaching gives you the flexibility to travel and work on your own terms, in a variety of schools and within different year groups. You will get as much notice as possible (pre-booked work), but on occasions (and with your permission), you will be contact on the day for work
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Have a hard working ‘can do’ attitude
- Be a team player
- Want to inspire and motivate individuals and make a real difference to their lives
- Maintain high expectations for themselves and students
- Exceptional organisational skills
Skills and experience required:
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE or Bachelor of Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of two referees as a class teacher or in teaching placements
- Must hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please email email@example.com or call 01452 341518. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.