LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Learning Support Assistant’s are required for mainstream schools in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Learning Support Assistant specification:
- Working with or caring for children and young people in the 5-16 age range.
- Working with or caring for young people with a range of special educational needs.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
- Ability to work with own initiative without supervision.
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities.
- Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation.
- Effective use of ICT to support learning and communication.
If you would like more information on how we can help, or would like to register, please email Becky at Initial Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV or call 01452 341518 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You must sign in to apply for this position.