Initial Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a pool of Teaching Assistants for supply work in September.
Some responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete task
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Helping with outings and sports events
Skills and experience you will need:
- An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and a sense of humour
The successful candidate will hold a L2 or L3 qualification, or have a minimum 6 months experience of working with children. A good standard of numeracy and literacy will also be advantageous.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please email email@example.com or call 01452 341518.
You must sign in to apply for this position.