We are recruiting skilled, fully qualified experienced electricians to work for our client in their electrical division.
Applicants would be expected to have a strong background in electrical works including installations, fault finding, maintenance, testing and repair. Our client is a turnkey MEP contractor based in Gloucestershire, and work across the UK, delivering works within the retail / commercial / logistics and distribution centres.
Full-time with competitive salary – £ 27.500 – £32,500 + per annum subject to experience based on 40-hour standard week. (Salary is negotiable)
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• 25 Days Holiday Per annum + Statutory leave Applicants Must: • Be fully qualified to 18th edition and have a JIB Gold card or equivalent. Proof or qualifications must be shown at interview stage.
• Be available to work away from home and cover flexible working hours.
• Be a strong leader and offer experience to others to drive forward the workforce. • Be able to fault find and rectify issues on site. Desirable:
• Understand various wiring systems, ELV, Data and fire alarm.
• SMSTS / SSSTS – IPAF – Asbestos Awareness – PASMA – 2391 City and guilds General Qualities.
Applicants will also need to be a good communicator, working as part of a team to provide a professional, efficient, and courteous service. Good time management, Honest and accountable, have the ability to motivate themselves and others. Be able to take instruction, read drawings and specifications. Have the ability to work on own initiative and plan regular duties. Have a good understanding of general Health & Safety working practices.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company van, fuel card, overtime, PPE and workwear.
To apply for the Electrician vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 740001 (option1).
You must sign in to apply for this position.