NQT Social Media prize draw T&Cs
Terms and conditions
Promotion opens at 17:00 on 18/05/2022 and closes at 23:59:59 on 15/06/2022.
- This promotion is 2x £50 Amazon Vouchers.
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
- One entry per person.
- To enter, entrants must fill out the entry form online https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SBHVBBX
- The competition will end on 15th June 2022, the winner will be announced within 7
working days from the deadline. Winners will be notified by email via the email address
- There are a total of two Amazon Vouchers to be won.
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for the prize. However, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute it with a similar discount of equal or greater value should
it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed
voucher. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or
liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the
Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications
(email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at
that time become binding between you and the Promoter. In the event of circumstances
outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or
an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this
promotion or the awarding of the voucher, and only where circumstances make this
unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these
terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to
participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all vouchers, and to withdraw voucher
entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the
participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of
these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry
requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in
participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the
final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will
be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant
has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the
promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to
administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the
Promoter: Initial Education
Initial Recruitment Services
Highnam Business Park
As specialists in primary education recruitment, if you are looking for a new role in education, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch with education manager, Becky Oram, today to find out what teaching opportunities we have in Gloucestershire and Worcestershire.